- December 2, 2021
Feedback: What works and why
Please book below.
FEEDBACK: WHAT WORKS AND WHY combines research evidence, principles and practical examples, including:
- The variability of feedback - what works and when
- A feedback culture
- Effective teaching and learning frameworks
- Student to teacher feedback
- The power of 'within lesson feedback'
- Manageable 'post-lesson feedback'
Throughout the day there are new, exciting video clips of feedback in action across the age range plus opportunities for discussions and tasks. Handouts include selected resources and reflection pages.
Please check your course confirmation for start and end times. Lunch is provided.
Click on the links below to complete an online application.