- January 18, 2019
Feedback: What works and why
FEEDBACK: WHAT WORKS AND WHY combines research evidence, principles and practical examples, including:
- The variability of feedback - what works and when
- A feedback culture
- Effective teaching and learning frameworks
- Student to teacher feedback
- The power of 'within lesson feedback'
- Manageable 'post-lesson feedback'
Throughout the day there are new, exciting video clips of feedback in action across the age range plus opportunities for discussions and tasks. Handouts include selected resources and reflection pages.
All courses run from 09:30 to 15:30 with lunch provided.
Click on the links below to complete an online application.
Please note the course scheduled for 7th March is now on 6th of March
Dates & Venues
- March 6, 2019
LONDON: King's College London, Strand Campus
09:30 to 15:30Oversubscribed
- March 22, 2019